Phone: (08) 9498 3642
Online: Order Form
To order you must click on the order form above, press open, enable editing, create your own order and then email it to us. We will reply to your email and then confirm the price once it has been packed and ready for delivery.
For any enquires or questions please email us on the above address. If you are placing an order please do so by clicking on the order form.
EMAILS ARE CHECKED EVERY NIGHT SO IF YOU ARE ORDERING VIA EMAIL ORDERS CANNOT BE PLACED WITH THE SAME DAY PICK -UP. CALL THE SHOP TO ORDER FOR THE SAME DAY PICK-UP... thank you
In store: Shop 26, Armadale Central Shopping Centre 10 Orchard Ave, Armadale WA 6112
Facebook: Follow us on facebook for specials and recipes
Delivery - TAKING ORDERS NOW IN MANDURAH, KARRATHA, PORT HEDLAND AND NEWMAN!!!
We deliver our quality meat and gourmet treats around the state. So far we are very happy with the response that we are getting from people. Thank you to all those who have supported us and we know it will still take some time to get people 'hooked' so we would love any feedback along the way!
SOME THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT OUR DELIVERY SERVICE
- We will be delivering to the following towns and suburbs in WA on these days
Wednesday (METRO - weekly)
Karratha (receive goods on Thursdays)
Newman (receive goods on Saturadys)
Port Hedland (receive goods on Fridays)
Friday (COUNTRY - fortnightly)
- Our service is available for restaurants, businesses, sporting clubs and the general public.
- We charge $10 for our delivery. But, for orders above $100.00 we provide free delivery.
- Last day for METRO ordering is TUESDAY 5.00 pm of the scheduled delivery week.
- Last day for COUNTRY ordering is THURSDAY 5.00 pm of the scheduled delivery week.
- Our van is refrigerated to ensure your products are kept cold & fresh. In accordance with health regulations meat is delivered in a refrigerated van no warmer than 4°C.
- All our meat products are certified for quality by various organizations such as Meat Standards Australia (MSA), Free Range Pork and Chicken.
- If you are not at home while the product is delivered we ask that you place an Esky/Cooler bag out for us to fill with your meat.
- You can order by phone, email or click the order form (above)
- We will ensure that your request of kg (size/weight) is as close to as possible.
- You will be notified by email that we have received your order. If you have not heard a response we have not got your order.
- We will phone you the day before the delivery as to what your total price is and for credit card payments..
- You can pay by cash (correct money on the day) or card facilities (before delivery).
KARRATHA, PORT HEDLAND AND NEWMAN CUSTOMERS
- Welcome!!! we are very excited to be able to service you with our quality meat and gourmet treats.. Below is a few things for you to know when placing orders with us :)
- We will work with West Star Logistics to deliver your goods every week.
- Orders MUST be filled out using the online order form and then emailed to us or phone the shop no later than MONDAY 6pm of the delivery week.
- You can only pay by card facilities with The Butchers Hook.
- Freight is payed for by you in person and in cash at the West Star deport on pick-up.
- $45.00 flat rate for under 15kg of meat. An additional 65c per kg after 15kg. (we recommend doing fortnightly or monthly orders so get your $ worth of freight)
- Karratha and Port Hedland you can choose to have your meat transfered by fridge or freezer - so please state which one when ordering. Newman must be frozen.
- Karratha deliveries can be picked up by you on Thursdays afternoons from West Star at Pemberton Way, Karratha. They will have your contact details but if any problems call the company on 9185 6382.
- Port Hedland deliveries can be picked up by you on Friday afternoons. You will be phoned by the driver and once the time is discussed you will need to meet at Galvin Plumbing in Wedgefield. If you have any problems call the West Star on 9185 6382 to confirm times.
- Newman delievries will be phoned on Saturday morning and meeting point will be discussed for around lunchtime that day.
- Delivering to you is 'new' for us, especially using a freight company as the middle man (a big thanks to Clint and the all the staff at West Star for all their support in this adventure) ... So please any feedback would be much appreciated!
COUNTRY CUSTOMERS FORTNIGHTLY DELIVERY DATES FOR 2017
- Friday 20th Jan (Australia Day Delivery)
- Friday 3rd Feb
- Friday 17th Feb
- Friday 3rd March (Labour Day Long Weekend)
- Friday 17th March
- Friday 31st March
- Thursday 13th April (Easter Delivery)
- Friday 27th April
- Friday 12th May (Mothers Day Delivery)
- Friday 26th May
- Friday 9th June
- Friday 23rd June
- Friday 7th July
- Friday 21st July
- Friday 4th Aug
- Friday 18th Aug
- Friday 1st Sep (Fathers Day Delivery)
- Friday 15th Sep
- Friday 29th Sep (AFL Grandfinal Delivery)
- Friday 13th Oct
- Friday 27th Oct
- Friday 10th Nov
- Friday 24th Nov
- Friday 8th Dec
- Friday 22nd Dec (Christmas and New Year Delivery)