Phone: (08) 9498 3642
Online: Order Form
To order you must click on the order form above, press open, enable editing, create your own order and then email it to us
click on the order form above, print the form, create your own order and scan/email back to us.
We will reply to your email and then confirm the price once it has been packed and ready for delivery.
For any enquires or questions please email us on the above address. If you are placing an order please do so by clicking on the order form.
EMAILS ARE CHECKED EVERY NIGHT SO IF YOU ARE ORDERING VIA EMAIL ORDERS CANNOT BE PLACED WITH THE SAME DAY PICK -UP. CALL THE SHOP TO ORDER FOR THE SAME DAY PICK-UP... thank you
In store: Shop 26, Armadale Central Shopping Centre 10 Orchard Ave, Armadale WA 6112
Facebook & Instagram: Follow us on facebook for specials and recipes
We deliver our quality meat and gourmet treats around the state. SOME THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT OUR DELIVERY SERVICE
- We will be delivering to the following towns and suburbs in WA on these days
Wednesday - Weekly (Locals)
Wednesday - Fortnightly (Great North & South of the River)
Karratha (receive goods on Thursdays)
Newman (receive goods on Saturadys)
Perth (South of the River)
Port Hedland (receive goods on Fridays)
Friday - Fortnightly (COUNTRY)
- Our service is available for restaurants, businesses, sporting clubs and the general public.
- We charge $10 for our delivery. But, for orders above $100.00 we provide free delivery.
- Last day for LOCALS, GREAT NORTH and SOR ordering is TUESDAY 5.00 pm of the scheduled delivery week.
- Last day for COUNTRY ordering is THURSDAY 5.00 pm of the scheduled delivery week.
- Our van is refrigerated to ensure your products are kept cold & fresh. In accordance with health regulations meat is delivered in a refrigerated van no warmer than 4°C.
- All our meat products are certified for quality by various organizations such as Meat Standards Australia (MSA), Free Range Pork and Chicken.
- If you are not at home while the product is delivered we ask that you place an Esky/Cooler bag out for us to fill with your meat.
- You can order by phone, email or click the order form (above)
- We will ensure that your request of kg (size/weight) is as close to as possible.
- You will be notified by email that we have received your order. If you have not heard a response we have not got your order.
- We will phone you the day before the delivery as to what your total price is and for credit card payments..
- You can pay by cash (correct money on the day) or card facilities (before delivery).
KARRATHA, PORT HEDLAND AND NEWMAN CUSTOMERS
- Welcome!!! we are very excited to be able to service you with our quality meat and gourmet treats.. Below is a few things for you to know when placing orders with us :)
- We will work with West Star Logistics to deliver your goods every week.
- Orders MUST be filled out using the online order form and then emailed to us or phone the shop no later than MONDAY 6pm of the delivery week.
- You can only pay by card facilities with The Butchers Hook.
- Freight is payed for by you in person and in cash at the West Star deport on pick-up.
- $45.00 flat rate for under 15kg of meat. An additional 65c per kg after 15kg. (we recommend doing fortnightly or monthly orders so get your $ worth of freight)
- Karratha and Port Hedland you can choose to have your meat transfered by fridge or freezer - so please state which one when ordering. Newman must be frozen.
- Karratha deliveries can be picked up by you on Thursdays afternoons from West Star at Pemberton Way, Karratha. They will have your contact details but if any problems call the company on 9185 6382.
- Port Hedland deliveries can be picked up by you on Friday afternoons. You will be phoned by the driver and once the time is discussed you will need to meet at Galvin Plumbing in Wedgefield. If you have any problems call the West Star on 9185 6382 to confirm times.
- Newman delievries will be phoned on Saturday morning and meeting point will be discussed for around lunchtime that day.
- Delivering to you is 'new' for us, especially using a freight company as the middle man (a big thanks to Clint and the all the staff at West Star for all their support in this adventure) ... So please any feedback would be much appreciated!
We THANK YOU for supporting the The Butchers Hook!